Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's me according to Nobita


I choose Nobita because he has same characteristics as me.Always depends on others help.He is lazy to do homework and like to sleep at all time.Same things goes to me because I always delay to do my assignment.Everyone think that Nobita very stupid because he always get zero mark in exam.But if he struggle and study more that has prove he can be succesfull just like other person.
Other than that,Nobita like to help his family and friends.He's look very neardy and lazy but he very good and nice person.So do not judge book by it's cover.So here i can simply describe my characteristic same as Nobita.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do agree with you..

    "don't judge the book by its cover" I believe that everyone has their own strength and weaknesses. As human being, we need to know what are our weaknesses and try to improve ourselves day by day.

    ps: nobody is perfect >.<

    ReplyDelete